Wednesday 9 April 2014

Out Of The Box Card Creations-A Beginning

Hello beautiful people on the internet and welcome to my blog! 



"Out Of The Box Card Creations" is a little something that I started for three primary reasons:-

1. As an outlet for the creative energy within me. 

2. I have always been particularly interested in crafts and I am the kind of person who gets extremely excited about stuff like
colorful papers and innovative stationery items (I know, weird right?) and Out Of The Box lets me play around with such stuff while creating something beautiful. 

3. I simply adore the idea of personalised gifting. I have always been a huge fan of creating beautiful greeting cards for my family and close friends and there is nothing better than seeing the smile on their faces when they receive the cards. Just priceless! And now through
Out Of The Box, you all can get in touch with me as well and gift something special to your loved ones too!

As the name suggests, it's a local card-making business that I started a little more than a month ago and it is based in
Mumbai, India, although I have starry-eyed dreams of expanding it! The idea is to make greeting-card gifting more personalised and customized so that the receiver feels like the card was made only and only for them. If someone wants to purchase my cards, I encourage them to convey how they want to customize it, as much as possible, right from the receiver's favorite colors to pictures that they would like to include in the card. 

Simplicity is not my forte and that is exactly what these card designs reflect! The ideas are not exclusively my own but they are inspirations born out of hours and hours spent surfing the internet and brainstorming! On this blog, I will be posting pictures of the cards that I have made along with a few details. If you see something you like and want to place an order for, you can contact me on this 
email address  or you can leave a comment in the comments section below and I will get back to you. Also you can visit my Facebook page "Out Of The Box Card Creations" and "Like" it if you like it!

Happy Gifting! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment